Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blessing day for Sweet Tenley Rae


Tenley Rae Messsersmith



Obviously, I am incredibley Bias but CUTEST Niece on this entire planet! Last Sunday was her Blessing day and it was a truly awesome day! Her little white dress was picture perfect and she was all smiles!
I love this family picture of the three of them, it is STILL so weird for me to see my little brother with not only a WIFE but this perfect little girl! Watching them develop and grow is such a blessing in my life and I couldn't be happier for them!


Trevor is EXACTLY the way I thought he would be as a dad! His sacracastic personality and rough side doesn't come out when he has his little girl in his arms which makes me laugh, tough guy is really just now a big teddy bear and Tenley has truly stolen his heart... and she knows it. I must say Tenley has both her parents wrapped around her little finger and I don't see that changing in the near future which is EVEN BETTER to watch. All the crap he has given me about being a SUCKA with my kids its awesome watching it all unfold :)


Grandpa Casperson, Josh, Dad, Trevor , Ryan and Miss Tenley.
It was awesome to have my grandparents drive down from Idaho for the weekend and spend time with all of us. My Dad gave Tenley her blessing and I definetly had the water works going as he blessed her life and all the things she will accomplish as the years go on. Ended the day with a Little BBQ at mom's house with some friends and family and although Tenley was stuck eating sweet potatos and applesauce we had some AMAZING food and a great afternoon!


 OF COURSE ... My kids could BARELY handle that the attention of everyone wasn't soley captivated by them! Look at Kamrynns Face.. she was seriously EYEING Tenley across the room as we were taking pictures of her ! CRACKS me up... my lil Sassy Sista!
Two the right the boys in my life look so DANG GOOD on sundays if I do say so myself!
Minutes after that photo Wyatt was refusing to take a family photo trying to show off and totally took a digger off the rock... his PRIDE was extremely hurt! Ugh I tell ya good thing I love them so much!

I love days like these, just reminders of how blessed we are to simply have family and love and the rest is just details. 

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Holy smokes! I can;t believe Trevor is married, and has a kid! Wow, we really are getting old, aren't we?

Tenley is such a cute name! How did they come up with it? Who is Trevor's wife, anyone I would know from growing up?

You have a beautiful family!