Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wyatts new POLARIS!

WYATT'S NEW POLARIS RZR
Yes Wyatt officially has his own polaris and he started screaming
he was so excited! He found the GAS pedal and it was on!

It looks so real its ridiculous! Seat belts,roll bar, lights.
He would stop and wave to people as he drove by!
He needs help with the steering, gets a little distracted.

He also attempted to run over his grandpa.

I sometimes think how sad it is how fast he is growing up, but moments like these are so much fun to see him a BIG BOY!

3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

That is so adorable! What fun!

Kirsten said...

He has gotten so big since I last saw your blog!! He is so cute! It would be so fun to have a play date one day with Wyatt, Vanessa and Taya.

shelly said...

So cute Karrin, I thought it was real! I bet he is having a blast and I'm sure making grandma and grandpa proud!:)