Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mama is GREAT!

Just a little update on my mom's surgery today... it went GREAT! The tumor is benign and the doctor was able to do a smaller incession! He expects a quick recovery and was extremely happy with how everything went! I am so thankful for all of your love and prayers! I am so greatful to my Heavenly Father watching and protecting our family. My mom is the center of our family , so strong and loving , it has been hard to see her worry so much and I am just so thankful everything worked in our favor. lOVE YOU MOM!
















3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

Yeah! I am so relieved, as I know you all are that your mommy will be ok! What a great blessing for it to turn out so well. Tell her I said hello and that we've been praying for her! Have a great day!~Amy

shelly said...

Very nice tribute Karrin. Is your mom home already or will she be spending some time at the hospital? Also, what can I do to help? Dinner, yard work, house work?? Let me know, our family would love to do something for your mom and dad. Glad to hear the good news!!

The Schroeder Family said...

Yippee!!!! I knew she'd be ok...too many things for her left to do here. ;) (Including being my B.F.F.!)

I love you and your family so much, Rinney. You've been a part of my life for almost 10 years.

I love you!

~Hallak (Rhymes with Malick) :)