Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3YEAR ANNINVERSARY SUPRISE!

-NOVEMBER 25TH, 2005 -
MR. AND MRS. BLEVINS
It was the day after thanksgiving when we tied the knot 3 years ago.. wow has the time flown by! I know it hasnt been that long but it seems like so much has happened in our lives since that day! I am sure its like this for everyone but it seems like your wedding day comes and goes so quickly .. yet I can remember it like it was yesterday! One of the greatest days of my life (second to the wy mans bday) We are so blessed to have what we have!


So... For our anniversary this year I had a SUPRISE for Josh and wanted to do something fun, I decided on a scavenger hunt! I dont have pictures of all the stops he made.. some were so increidbly CORNY.. but the pictures will tell the story!




# 1 - Was just some essentials, He needed some new jeans.. I thought my saying was pretty funny though! (read Below)



Stop #2 was at Quiggle (Blevins Home) .. Where I got him a shiny new Pitch fork...



The Third stop- no pictures.. it was at his all time favorite store... The Herald Store.. Where I loaded him up with 880 OZ of Dr. Pepper pre paid - 20 - 44 ouncers!



Then.. He had to rush home for the BIG SUPRISE... when he arrived he asked where his new tractor was.. he was dreaming big time. He tells me now he seriously had NO CLUE what the suprise would be!



Yep.. SUPRISE! I am Pregnant with #2! It probably was on of the hardest things to do keeping it a secret for soo LONG.. but it was totally worth it seeing his reaction yesterday!

I am just relieved I now longer have to hide my puking .. or make up excuses of why I have been so sick! We are due in June!


Wyatt.. Big Brother.. :)


















4 comments:

Kori said...

KARRIN!!! I am soo excited for you and for Josh and Wyatt too...

YEAH!!! June is a great month!!! Rachel is the 7th...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Bennett Family said...

Karrin! Weren't we just talking about having kids at the youth dance! Good for you mommy~ Your adorable and you guys make the cute babies. Yippee!

Have a great anniversary and Thanksgiving!
Congrat's ~Amy & Aaron

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome news!
When did you find out? How long did you have to keep it a secret? I don't think I could have done it, especially with morning sickness!!

~Anngela Schroeder said...

You know that I love you sooooo much! I can't wait for Timmy and Mikey to have another Blevins to play with. If it's a girl, she's set. Auntie Michelle is going to spoil her rotten. At least I'll get your hand me downs when I have mine. :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO