Saturday, January 8, 2011

ohhh January!


Jan-- how did you get here so quickly, because if I remember correctly back in November I had promised myself I would be keeping up on my blog.. and then somehow its JAN and yep no posts! Christmas was great, it was was the first year that Wyatt
actually understand the whole Christmas concept. The spiritual side of baby Jesus birth and the importance of that (well sort of understood), Santa was a concept he finally fully understood but def didnt want anything to do with him when it came to sitting on his lap or taking pictures. He did manage to give him a high five while he told him what he wanted for chirstmas... but most importantly he was ALL ABOUT opening presents and what present was next! It was fun to see him get so excited about it all, making cookies, christmas caroling with Karol, his preschool christmas program, decorating the tree.. the whole sha bang. He was completly spoiled rotten as usual and the majority of it all wasn't even from us! He now keeps asking me when the next time we will be going to sleep and santa will be coming to visit. My wy guy getting so old and knows what seems like EVERYTHING! He is such an intent listener and watches everything that is going on in his surroundings, his attention for detail amazes me, especially my KID , you know me and what a spazz I am! He is such a good big brother always caring for her sister wondering about what she is doing, what she is going to eat for snack, where her babies are... truley her keeper.

Lil miss wild thang Kamrynn Jade! Still Famous for her crazy hair always a hot mess fills her house with her little squels!

This year for christmas she finally got some girl toys! Babies, dress up clothes, crowns, cribs, high chairs, the works! She still loves following Wyatt around the house yelling him and doing everything he does and loves taking showers, organizing her cards and toys adn my baby girls loves to snack! She is already 19 months old and is just becomming a little big girl!

I am excited to see what this year has to offer for our family! We already got the great news that Thiriza is prego and I get to be an auntie ! Wohoo! I am hoping that business stays busy on all levels of my life with Josh, Cal Custom, and with my new rock solid fitness training. I am seriously loving EVERY minute of how it is going , the people I get to work with and see change, and the new things I get to learn as well go along!
Taking a girls weekend trip this weekend to Seattle! I am excited to get away with my friends and have a great time!!!

I will blog more.. I promise! If this is supposed to be my "journal" then I definetly need to be better at it!!!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

cute kids! Wyatt is a doll. Glad to hear all is going well with you and your family. Post more pictures! I love your family photo at the top.