Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh Sundays......

What a sunday! I love Sundays.. I know most people do but really there is just a sense of calmness on sundays that I LOVE. Today the kiddos and I embarked upon a lil 5K run in Elk grove with some friends of RSF crew. The run consisted of the EG automall and school.. very scenic and beautiful.. bahahah NOT! It was nice to have a run put on in Elk Grove tho , so I should not complain. The double BOB is getting heavier these days, with Wyatt growing like a weed his side is definetly harder for me to counterbalance with Kamrynns. They enjoyed putting me to the test this morning as well... yelling, fighting, attempting to bail out of the stroller ... needless to say not one of my most calm and peaceful runs but still felt good as always.

I will have to say tho I loved seeing some of the newer runners in my life do so well at the run. If you do run you know that amazing feeling you get when you run a little farther or faster then you have before its AMAZING and seeing them reach these points just makes me SMILE writing this.
There really is nothing like running, the runners high is something I yearn for and feel so blessed to have a body that I am able to experience it with. The past few years I have found some really great running buddies that have become some of the closest people in my life which probably why I do enjoy it even more. Running therapy ... great cleanse for this crazy brain of mine.

... meanwhile after the run the kids and I were jamming to church where I had the amazing plan to change in the car, which hey no big deal. Except for the fact that I forgot to pack my brush and makeup .... ITS CHURCH.. whoops. Not only was I "fake" clean.. I couldnt even cover up this face and hot mess of hair I had going on. Luckily my mama bear told me oh your silly you dont even need makeup.... gotta love moms they have to lie to you. Love her.

After church for some odd reason doesnt matter if you had eaten only one hour before you are always starving!! WHY is this? Its like you body just knows that hey its sunday, mom made dinner and you need to eat and then lay flat for a few hours. No matter what it just happens. Maybe its just that your body just finally knows you get to shut down for the afternoon and it is TOTALLY okay but honestly so glad it naturally happens. Another perk is my kids run WILD at my moms which means I dont have the mess.....

So I LOVE sundays! Church to reconnect and get on track for the week, Family all day, Meals , Rest and reminded of my amazing blessings.

Also this week just found some new recipes I am going to attempt ...
who am I? Recipes.. Thiriza is rubbing off on me to much :)

No comments: