Monday, January 30, 2012

Wyatt's growing up..

This morning I was thinking about my little boy as he sat in the back seat of the truck talking my ear off on the way to school, asking me the most random questions and begging me to take him to get a doughnut, all I could think about is how is he such this little person already.

I know it is almost like cliche to say "they grow up so fast" becuase everyone says it but wow its just simply amazing. He is practically self sufficient when we wants to be, gets dressed on his own, can reach the sink to wash and brush his own teeth, reminds me to turn off the lights when we leave the house and tells me to go when its a green light! I am seriously in awe of him everyday, especially the way he deeply cares for his little sister. I love hearing him teach her about things and despite the fact that they fight he just loves her so much.

He told me today that its okay that sissy copies him , she just wants to be cool like he is ! haha!


The other weekend when we were at the Sportsman Expo walking around Josh and I were able to let Wyatt basically do all the cool kid stuff and I looked at him and said it feels like we were just here the other day saying and thinking I wish wyatt was big enough to enjoy this . He loves basically EVERYTHING! Hunting, Fishing, basketball, baseball, football, dirt bikes, rzrs, and doing "work". The best part about it is he remembers everything! Ask my four year old how to hook up your trailer and he will tell you not to forget to plug in the lights or lock the coupler! It KILLS me! Definetly something he got from his Dad ... I don't remember that stuff now!




This is Wyatt's Second season up on the kirkwood ski hill. We went to the Ski swap and got him some used skis and boots this year and he was PUMPED. Him and Grandma hit the mountain this past week and my little man is totally off the bunny hill and on chair 5! If you know Wyatt he is a little timid at first but once he gets the hang of things he is full force. He BOMBS down the mountain!




He loves hanging at the shop. He does Taxes, computer work, sales quads, filing .. you name it!

He also will sit with Josh at night at his desk and do invoicing and billing for hours.

I just love to see how he is growing , my little boy is just becoming so Grown and amazing me everyday!

So YEP I am totally bragging about my son today... I am SO one of THOSE moms! :)

He is a pill as well, I will never deny that but so blessed He calls me MOM!






3 comments:

Jamie & Jon said...

when you have a kid worth bragging about its ok to brag ;) xoxo

Jillian Massey said...

He is all of those things because he is getting the greatest upbringing. I love watching you as a mom! You are inspirational in so many ways to me and this is one of them. Xoxo

Barb said...

You are a great mom; remind Josh for me how lucky he is!