Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy little BOY!






WYATT MANIA





Wyatt is a few days away from officially being 1 1/2 and he is definetly getting a little crazy!He was REALLY vacumning at work today! He would turn it on and off and move it everywherearound the office! Holding the cord and moving the chairs around. Working with him used to beso easy... he would just stay right by me.. but as you see below he is a moving and a groovin now days! It is a ton of fun to watch him explore everything .... at the same time hard to get a dang thing done.. but hey now I understand what all these mamas were talking about! My parents managed to run the shop with all three of us running around.. but in my defense they both say that we used to play with toys... and Wy Man wants nothing to do with toys.. only ADULT things will do for him! How blessed I am to have Wyatt show me things I would never pay any attention to.. like the old gum under the desks, the mouse traps hidden in the corners, the old candy stuck in the candy machines... he finds me so many little treasures! :)

Help MOM I am STUCK in the TIRES!

He REALLY turned it on and everything! :)

This is Wyatt's Quad at the shop! He plays on it and makes the noises!










2 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

What a handsome little man you have! I can't believe he is already 1 1/2! Look out nursery, here comes trouble! :)

shelly said...

Those pictures are so cute! I don't know how you manage to take him to work with you. I think I would go INSANE!!!!