Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Bits of this and that!

This is the Messersmith CREW! We all got together for Trevor's game! I love my family, there are alot of us but it makes it so much more fun! Thanks to everyone for making the effort to get together!
Little Update on Trevor ... He scored a Touchdown last weekend Vs. Idaho... Pretty cool. He is doing great at ISU, if you want to check out his schedule and see if you can catch a game on TV .. www.isubengals.com
Its so weird to watch him play out there... you would never believe I use to whoop his butt! :)


Sammy, Mom, and I grabbed my grandparents bikes when were visiting and took them for a spin! I love hanging out with my girls, always a blast and never spare air to talk! ha!
So... Wyatt wanted to go in the suitcase too! This was before him and I took our brave journey to Idaho! He did really well on the plane rides and although he will not take naps when we are away he was happy the whole trip which made it really enjoyable! He is getting so big!
So , these are the pictures you save for slideshows:) He loves SHOES, always going in my closet and pulling them out! 18 months has already passed, he continues to rock the charts for growth which makes me happy! I just love being WY mans mama!

No comments: