Thursday, September 18, 2008

My SAMMY BOO!


SAMANTHA JADE ...ALL GOWN UP!


My baby sister is officially all grown up and leaving! She is on her way to SEATTLE U where she will be making a name for herself on the basketball court! I am so proud of all her accomplishments and the person she is aspiring to be. I admire her in so many ways, her stong personality, her ability to speak her mind, her caring heart, her amazing blond hair and gorgeous smile, this blog could go on for miles! :) I still look at her and see little baby cave woman "mantha" with her cute little cheeks, her daily pigtails that should would pull on when she got angry, her adorable chubby little feet and her non stop energy that you couldnt stop make you smile! I am pretty sure she is glad that she isnt still running around in her pigtails but she is still so energetic and thats what so many people love about her! She is a GREAT auntie to Wyatt and even though she thinks he won't remeber her.. how could he not! He lights up when she comes over and love playing chase with her! She is the baby of the family without a DOUBT... and she knows it too! She has a way of brining our family close together without even knowing it. On the basketball court she is a true star and has worked so hard to improve herself. She has natural talent and speed and she will be a true competitor in D-1! I will miss my sammy boo probably way too much, but thankgoodness for the world of texting becuase we like to send eachother random hilarious texts to brighten the days! :) Luckily we will get to see her semi often going to as many games as we can!


I know Sam has touched many peoples lives and has grown into such a wonderful person!


Love you!

3 comments:

shelly said...

That's so sweet Karrin. I just finished reading Kori's ode to Sam. You and Sam are great as sisters. You're great examples of how sisters should get along and just flat out have fun together! I'll miss Sam too, hopefully we'll get to see some of her games. That would be fun!!!

Kori said...

sniffle sniffle...

The Schroeder Family said...

I'm going to miss my Sammy, too! :(