Friday, January 23, 2009

Girls Night



GIRLS NIGHT

The other weekend we had a little Girls Night that turned out really fun! :)
Mukinis was the place of choice for dinner and we (well me) thoroughly got down on some sushi.. don't FREAK it was the cooked stuff! After dinner we decided to see that movie
BRIDE WARS... it was HILARIOUS! Strongly reccommend seeing it!
Well... I am a complete genius and not only checking once but TWICE decided the movie was showing at the UA in Laguna.. and already being late we all jammed over there.
Well... it was playing at the Century :) ... but luckily we made it in time to miss the previews and nothing else important. I now have been sending random text quotes from the movie ...
it seriously was hilarious!
Anyways.. it wasn't a wild and crazy late night but it was fun to see everyone and just chill!
And hey with these gorgeous woman I would go anywhere :)

Shannon and Jill



Jill, Karrin and Katti


I am showing off my sprouts??




Jamie and Stacey (dont look related at all)





No comments: