Monday, January 12, 2009

The Name game...

The name game... it is sooo hard for Josh and I.... seeing how Wyatt didn't become wyatt till they were wanting to push us out of the hospital! I want to attempt to be more prepared this time around.. but it is soo hard. My goal is to have like three or four names that we both like (WHICH IS HARD FOR US) . Sammy compiled a cute LONG list of names she approves of .. it was cute.
A name is just so important you know... So if anyone has some suggestions we would love to hear them! Then maybe we will just put them on a list close our eyes and point! :)
I have to admit though now knowing it is a girl sure helps you focus a little bit..
If all else fails though we will just see her little face and hopefully figure it out.. becuase I dont think they let you go home being baby GIRL BLEVINS.

No comments: