Friday, January 23, 2009

Mr Personality

Wyatt Blevins
I have to say his little personality is comming out more and more each day!
Not to mention his wide variety of vocab these days.. there is no doubt that he knows everything we are saying and doesn't have any problem expressing his thoughts and needs.
He is still growing like a weed and is becomming very indepenent as long as you are still in the room. He doesn't want help but wants you to be there watching. "watch me" is what he says!

He is big enough now to help Josh feed the cows and do that kind of stuff and totally digs it.
In the morning when he gets to go with him he runs to get his shoes and tells me bye bye a million times way before they are leaving. Like see mom I am big enough!

As you can see he enjoys doing whatever we are.. he gots his own controller :)


Things get a little crazy at the shop now days. He is constantly on the go, from driving his quad, to making you sit in the ranger with your seatbelt on with him, to dirving the forklift with Grandpa he is constantly running around. Him and My dad definetly are true buds which is great to watch. I have no doubt that Wy will be into anything with a motor as he practices almost everyday. He now even gets kind of gutsy standing up and jumping! :)
It is so fun to see him become his own little person!
What can I say I am an obsessed MOM!







1 comment:

We Weren't Crazy said...

Gosh that kid is cute! I just love that age, too. The closer we get to 3 the scarier Lucas is becoming! :) 2ish was CAKE!

Love ya!