Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yeah for cute GIRL stuff!

Got to take a sneak peek at the little bun in the oven today and YES it's a GIRL!!!!
She looks healthy and happy! Josh was hilarious to watch when they told us it was a girl, but he
said when he walked into Baby's Debut Imaging... he just knew they were going to say GIRL!
She was very cooperative and were able to see clearly GIRL no problem.
So now... darn it ... I need to go shopping for FUN stuff! I will no longer be shoved in the back corner of clothing stores where there is only like 5 different color of plaid shirts.. hahha! Wyatt will have a little sister to watch over and protect, he is such a lover I think its perfect. Now only have to wait to see her on the big day! ... which seems so far away. Why are we PREGO for so long.. I even didnt tell anyone for a while this time and it still seems to not go fast enough... although I should admit that having Wyatt already here makes it go a bit faster being on the run already...

So.. YEAH for GIRLS!!!

7 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

Yippee!!!!! I can't wait to buy little pink things. Now, the dating pool for Timmy and Mikey is expanding. BUT, I don't know if I'd want Josh for an in-law...He might try to drag us to 3rd Ward! :)

Love you, Rinney!
~Hallak (That rhymes with Malick)

The Bennett Family said...

SOOO Excited for you! Girl clothes are better! Although, I don't think I've seen any boys dressed as cute as Wyatt man does! Love his little tuxedo! So happy for you all! Your mommy told me last night...she is very excited!
Take care,
~Amy

Kori said...

YEAH!!! That is great news...I am still waiting for you to look pregnant. That time will be hear too quickly...

They do make PINK CAMO!!!
LOVE YOU~Kori and the rest of the 3rd Ward Harris family

Kirsten said...

Yay! Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

shelly said...

Congratulations Karrin! That's awesome, you'll love having a girl. Wyatt will make great big brother and scare off all the boys when they get older.

Kori, I know why she doesn't look pregnant, I've seen her work out!

Blevins said...

haha, thanks everyone! I am pumped!
Kori.. you saw a little belly on WED :) hahha! Yes I am sure we will have all the PINK camo that is out there!
Oh... the THIRD WARD! hahah! lol!