Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh Winco !

Doesn't anyone else feel like going to Winco is like a complete workout?! Add the kiddos into the mix whom demanded that we get the HUGE cart that has like the kids seats in the front and then the basket so that we are literally like 8 feet long trucking down the aisles, always a good time! Of course I went on FEB 2 too , DUMB idea everyone gets paid at the first of the month!

Anyways we were checking things off the list, Kamrynn dumped out a huge scoop of flour all over herself and the aisle in the bulk section and of course they put the wrapped valentines candy in the front of the aisle to entice kids to beg their mothers whom are suckas!!

So as I am like starting to sweat with my 8ft cart gettting filled and heavier with the necessities and making false threatening statements to the kids that if they got out of the cart again I was going to beat them, none of which they actually even cared to listen to , and circling the store like 3 times looking for some stupid carmel we were to the end... or shall I say the WORST part!

Check out, now I totally understand and appreciate Winco pricing and making things affordable but bagging your own groceries is really just crazy!

Wyatt was super helpful THROWING things onto the belt to get checked which is always kind of weird because the person in front of you is doing the same song and dance of trying to unload their cart then run their cart the end to start bagging then run back of to the cash register to pay meanwhile my stuff is already like overflowing the belt and getting into theirs .

Well we are all unloaded about to start our check out and after Kam just knocked down 5 boxes of candy on the little side aisles she has to got potty.

I said okay honey lets just wait 2 mins and pay and then we will go....

" NOOOOOO I HAVE TO GO NOW MOMMY, HURRY HURRY NOW" As she dances around and yells.. Well no Fighting that. I look at the CHeckstand lady who I think is already over it for the day and I was like we will be right back there is no holding this 2 year old back.

All three of us run to the bathroom leaving the cart mid aisle .... what are you doing to do right?

Either a puddle on the floor or we keep the traffic moving in line.


We made it out , Smooshed cupcakes after Kamrynn decided to help me bag and literally THREW the bags into the cart and pushed the 8ft cart out to the back 40's of the parking lot.


After loading up the car and drinking like my whole water bottle I kind of just laughed, this is life and it's so funny sometimes but I am so happy to get these type of experiences with my kids pushing to my limits and making me realize that I really can't control everything and just gotta go with the flow, it will all work out and the ride will always be good.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing the good times to come!!!