Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Showering with Love!

Baby Shower for Mrs. Whitford and Baby Girl


 This past weekend I was able to throw a baby shower for my friend Jamie who is due at the End of March!
She is actaully a Stigelmayer, so when you told me at first she wanted to have a small shower I knew that it was virtually impossible! :) ... nor did I want her to exclude ANY of the people that love her and this new baby just as much as I do so we had a HOUSE FULL of LADIES!! It was great and turned out just how I had hoped. If you know me I LOVE planning events and thankful for the oppurtunity to be apart of this.
 After browsing through the wonderful world of pinterest I tried to get some new ideas to throw into the shower to mix things up a bit.... major problem is I am no where NEAR "creative" when it comes to actually getting the idea in my head out to the world. So, I did what I could to make it happen. Instead of your typical cake decided to do a PREGO BAR. Ice cream bar with all the goodies and treats for toppings. Thank GOODNESS for the dollar store with any party , right? Saves so much money for the same products! Got a bunch of the bulk toppings from that WONDERFUL trip I told you about at Winco .
I am not a HUGE game fan , I know what a debbie downer right? So, we did the Baby game. Got everyone these stylish Beads , courtesy of the Dollar store and you weren't allowed to say the Baby word. Kind of an SUPER EASY game that takes no real effort... Just my style! :0
Our second game became a real "stink" LITERALLY! We decided to go with the guess what chocolate was in the new born "poopy" diaper , NOTE Do NOT PLACE DIAPERS IN MICROWAVE! It was hilarious but rather smelly for a bit as we burned a twix bar and nb diaper trying to get the chocolate to melt. It did however add an extra element when tryign to guess burny chocolate!

Jamie Marie and baby girl about 32 Weeks PREGO I believe. She looks super cute ! She wil probably want to punch me for posting this picture but I think it turned out good!
 Jamie and Joey raking in the loot for the new sis! Baby J is definetly Well loved and beyond set !
 The Family Clan ! Such amazing woman!

I had so many friends help out with brining food, treats and everything else!
Josh had to stop by for a minute and he totally claimed that he could here the chatter of woman out in the shop outside and said it was for sure getting "deep"  inside :)

Can't wait for Baby J's arrival !!! 

1 comment:

Jamie & Jon said...

love you friend! And YUP look like a whale in that pic THANKS!