Saturday, February 11, 2012

Woody and Buzz and Jesse Oh YA!





Toy Story On Ice

Luckily for my kiddos sake I have this super annoying friend who loves to search out things to drag her kid to and usually convinces me to do the same thing so we were at it again Disney on Ice take 3 I think for us!
We did SCORE some really good seats this go around , right in the front of where most the action took place and pretty low so the kids loved that! The story was super cute but I would Definetly say the first half peaked our kiddos interest more then the second. It was one of the longer shows and being that it started at 7:00 it got a little narley at the end!



 My crazy kiddos getting down on their snacks ! Sis kept yelling where is BULLSEYE and Jesse, I had no idea that she liked them so much.  Wyatt was sure to find his Woody doll that I dont think I had seen him play with in FOREVER and show it off, also told me it was his favorite thing in the whole world, funny how that happens.
 Missy Joey and her Chicken Nuggets! It is so fun brining her with the kids because I feel like if every minute they are rocking her world! She is such a well behaved little girl, quiet little voice, and slow pace little mentality. I love IT! She adores my kiddos and do they her, she is still "baby joey" to them and I love seeing how much they care for her. Especially since Kamrynn is a whopping 10 days older then her :)
 Pretty Little Princesses!
They do get pretty crazy with one another at times tho, Kamrynn being the bully I would hate to admit but Joey will hold her own when they start throwing blows haha! Jamies assures me tho even when Joey is older and won't want to invite Kam to her birthday parties she is going to make them be friends regaudless!
 This was the BEST to watch, the were getting DOWN to the music. Totally Rocking it. I tried to convince Wyatt to go dance with the girls but he looked at me like he was no fool and way to mature for that.
 Ya, we left a little early. Kamrynn passed out in my arms, Joey was fighting to keep her eyes open and Wyatt was curled up in a ball on his chair.  We missed the Toys getting back to Andy's house which made us be able to get home WAY FASTER! That parking garage at the stockton arena is INTENSE and in the past we have been stuck in line of traffic for like an hour so Jamie and I were happy to leave a minute early and get out of the mess.... plus hey I had Toy Story DVD playing in the backseat so the kids fell back asleep thinking they were still at the show ! :)

Sooner then later I was teasing Jamie that unless one of us gets a bigger car we won't be able to ride together to these events and that will take all the fun out of it!

Life full of good memories , happy to get to make them!



1 comment:

Jamie & Jon said...

Blog post #2 for me on the Blevins wall!! I love this post and smiled the whole time reading! Another Ice show in the memory books for us! Xoxo